Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Need to know the location of fuses hawk motorhome

Customer Question

need to know the location of fuses for 1994 hawk motorhome
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

If you are looking for the fuses for the transmission go to the battery and look for a smaller gage on that wire would be an inline fuse, many of the older RV's with the Allison transmission will have a dedicated power wire run off the battery and would have an inline fuse. The other area would be the Allison control module, inside that box are relays and two mini fuses, the box would say allison on it and that can be in a few areas, under the shift pad inside, or outside in a storage compartment or sometimes mounted under the engine access below the bed/closet area. IF the pad is not lighting up good chance a fuse is blown in that box but I would first check near the chassis battery for an in-line fuse.... Hope this helps some... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert