Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

How do I move the slideouts 2004 Fleetwood Caravan trailer

Customer Question

How do I move the slideouts for my 2004 Fleetwood Caravan trailer trailer - it is manual and we have lost the instruction manual. Please help
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

They are probably hung up on the cabinet they rest on and if you can get inside and lift up slightly they usually can be moved out. Let me see if I can find a manual for you. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Go to this site via the link I have attached and you can sign up for free and get a free copy of the manual for this. Hope that proves helpful here. If you need more please attach a photo of the area you are having trouble with so I can see it and make some suggestions. http://www.popupportal.com/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=3018

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I went to the site you suggested but our camper is a 2004 Fleetwood Caravan Travel Trailer - it is not a folding trailer and could not find a manual - is there another site we could find a manual ?
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Do you have the actual model number of the trailer?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It is 11:30 pm here and the trailer is in the dark and I cannot see to get the model number but I have the title which shows a 2004 Model - Fleetwood - Body Style is CT and I have a VIN number - will that help?.....It is about 25 feet long and sleeps 6 or 8 - has a full bath and two bunk beds in back with kitchen in middle where you enter the door and a pull out where table is located and another pull out for a queen bed in the front of camper........I can get the model number in the morning if I can still contact you then?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I know that the slide outs are manual because my husband did not want the electric slide outs because he usually camped where there was no electricity
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Yes..........I am here every day. Once I have that I should be able to get what you need here. I am in California and get to the shop about 9 a.m.