Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have an Itasca impulse 24V year 2010 I lost 110 power

Customer Question

Hello I have an Itasca impulse 24V year 2010 I lost 110 power today AC on and a small electric cooktop. I changed the power cord because the pins were old and the plug was quite hot. all breakers look good but on examining the coach 40 breaker on the solenoid panel I see it looks and feels as if it wants to be reset but pushing it will not do the trick. I opened that panel and everything looks clean and solid. Any ideas.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Did you check to see if one of the GFCI plugs on this circuit tripped? Or it may be the service breaker is bad and won't reset. Easy to replace and not expensive. Check those two things and get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Just checking back to see if you were able to resolve this or do you still need some additional input from me?