Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Am trying to remove sharp 1875 con/mic. Has 2 angled screws.

Customer Question

Robert am trying to remove sharp 1875 con/mic. Has 2 long angled screws. Looks like maybe srewed from top. Only have a 1" trim pc (wood) above it Otherwise it's against the roof of slide.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Did you remove the grease trap filters and see if they are going into the wall bracket? Sometimes instead of running the screws from the top they will angle the bolts to the wall bracket and they would be exposed from underneath after you remove the grease trap filter. After that if it is against the wall it is probably on a wall bracket, you have to let the top tip forward and then pull up from the bottom to get it to pop out of the bracket.

IT is still possible that they have the bolts on the top but I do not see how they would come out as they are VERY long there would be no room to run them all the way out, they would hit the ceiling.

IF you are still having issues send me a few photos and I might have some more input on this...... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert