Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

You presented a seminar at FMCA meeting in, GA but I was

Customer Question

You presented a seminar at FMCA meeting in Perry, GA but I was unable to attend the seminar (Working on RV) I have a Phaeton 2014. If you gave handouts at the meeting I sure would like to receive a copy if available.
Clarence Barinowski (###) ###-####Ext 104 *****
Appling, GA 30802
PS I had battery problems and could not start on Wed. I notice on your monitor there is a red light on when I plug in shore power and I understand it should be green. Was also told at the rally that one of the batteries was dead, It is only 22 months old.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Even brand new batteries have a pretty high failure rate. And not sure who you would be referring to about the seminar here. No techs I know are in that area from this site

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What about the minder showing a red rather than a green light.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Does that indicate low battery or other problems/
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Yes.......have the batteries load tested to be sure that isn't the issue. Most places that sell batteries can do this for you. IF you remove them, take a photo or two FIRST to be sure you can get the cables back the same way. Otherwise, it is easy to get this wrong.

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to sort this out or do you still need additional input from me here?