Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

You presented a seminar at FMCA meeting in, GA but I was

Customer Question

You presented a seminar at FMCA meeting in Perry, GA but I was unable to attend the seminar (Working on RV) I have a Phaeton 2014. If you gave handouts at the meeting I sure would like to receive a copy if available.
Clarence Barinowski (###) ###-####Ext 104 *****
Appling, GA 30802
PS I had battery problems and could not start on Wed. I notice on your monitor there is a red light on when I plug in shore power and I understand it should be green. Was also told at the rally that one of the batteries was dead, It is only 22 months old.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Even brand new batteries have a pretty high failure rate. And not sure who you would be referring to about the seminar here. No techs I know are in that area from this site

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What about the minder showing a red rather than a green light.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Does that indicate low battery or other problems/
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Yes.......have the batteries load tested to be sure that isn't the issue. Most places that sell batteries can do this for you. IF you remove them, take a photo or two FIRST to be sure you can get the cables back the same way. Otherwise, it is easy to get this wrong.

Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to sort this out or do you still need additional input from me here?