gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

My unit has been working fine up till i put it in storage

Customer Question

my unit has been working fine up till i put it in storage forgot to cut camper electric off went back amonth later there was no voltage tried to turn freg. on but nothing after charging and hook up to 110 voltage mitch
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no display on freg. ck fuses on fuse panel and at mogel plate all ok lost a12volt lite at stove hood fan a lite next to it my camper is 2007 keystone
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Are you missing all the DC voltage besides the fridge, do the lights, furnace etc work? OR is it just the fridge?

Robert