Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I would like to purchase the owners manual and wiring manual

Customer Question

I would like to purchase the owners manual and wiring manual for 2006 or 2007 Tuscany motor home 40ft
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You can get an Owner's Manual from Damon on the Thor website. I am adding a link to that for you. They may have some wiring diagrams, but I have never seen any from them. Hope this proves helpful here. If you want some chassis wiring you would need to get that from a site like Faxon Automotive Literature. Please get back to me if you need more or have a specific problem and I can help you sort this out. https://thormotorcoach.com/contact/

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Most systems manuals have wiring diagrams for those items. I can get those most of the time.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back to see if you got the information you needed on this or do you still need more input from me?