Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2016 Winnebago journey and it has a tankless atwood

Customer Question

I have a 2016 Winnebago journey and it has a tankless atwood hot water heater. This is our first time out and the heater will not ignite
Category: RV
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I need an answer ASAP
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Click HERE for some troubleshooting, it looks like there is a 3 amp fuse in the circuit, see page 4 and then see page and then 6 for troubleshooting, if the ECO was tripped then the water heater would not work, that is shown in the diagram and should have a tiny button on it that pops out when it trips. Hopefully the manual will help..... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Please respond here, no need to post another question I requested a refund on that so you do not get charged again, you should be able to respond to this posting if needed... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert