Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

My ACE Three Trax slide out will not slide back in. It says

Customer Question

My ACE Three Trax slide out will not slide back in. It says Motor 2, electrical shour (8 red beeps)
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The slide will only go about 1" in or out and the control panel has 2 green bleeps, 8 red bleeps
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, or get someone to Murrells Inlets SC 20576 today
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Manual override but it does not work. If you disconnect the motors it will not go in. Maybe the Cowboy Line could push it
JA: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should be aware of about your RV?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is it still an 8 minute wait?
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question. Is this a Lippert slide system? Do you have the manual for it or not? Please get back to me and I can assist you further here.

Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

This sounds like it is a Lippert Swintek system. See the attached link to a good video for this. It should allow you to get this room in. If you do need to push it, you may need more than one person. Have the motor disengaged first. Hope this provides some help. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee.