gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Duotherm ac won't turn on. Has old domestic analog

Customer Question

Duotherm ac won't turn on. Has old domestic analog thermostat. Is that the most likely problem
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked breakers and fuses
JA: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should be aware of about your RV?
Customer: It was working before. Took the thermostat down for remodeling. When I put it back not working
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

This can be caused by several things. So you have no fan or compressor coming on? Do you have a 12 VDC test light for some testing? And did you check the main fuse in your load center? This might be something simple. And did you check the service breaker to be sure it wasn't tripped? Flip it off and then back on again. Get back to me and I can help you sort this out. I will make a phone chat option for you as well as sometimes that is faster and easier to understand. No time limit. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this or do you still need more input from me here?