Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I need a wiring diagram batteries on a 1989 Fleetwood pace

Customer Question

i need a wiring diagram for the batteries on a 1989 Fleetwood pace arrow
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I think the are hooked up wrong
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

Do you have 4 house batteries or two?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

I don't have that one............I would give Fleetwood Customer Service a call at(###) ###-####and give them your FIN number and get the complete set of wiring diagrams e-mailed to you. Very helpful to have. I will go ahead and opt out of this on the chance that another tech here has those.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok thank you
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Going to show you how both 6 and 12 volt batteries are wired, see link below, if a wire or cable is going to a fuse, breaker or solenoid then it will be positive, if it is going to the chassis ground then it is negative The larger cables will be the main cables see print below, it may help. If that does not help then I would contact Fleetwood like Randall suggested.... Hope this helps... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert