peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

I have basement air in winnedbago both air compress running

Customer Question

i have basement air in winnedbago both air compress running but air not cooler alot
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: well feel air coming thru ceiling duct feel s cool but not cooloing like did two weeks ago
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: cleaned coil on outside but i am goting condenta coming out back like it was changed filter
JA: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should be aware of about your RV?
Customer: 2003 winnebago with true air control
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not had the freon level checked to see if your model is low on freon this needs done.If there is an issue with low freon due to an ac leak this will need located and repaired and the freon re charged to correct this here.If this has already been checked or is checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete