gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

I have a norcold 1200 rv refridgerator w/ ice maker. It will

Customer Question

I have a norcold 1200 rv refridgerator w/ ice maker. It will not get cold the freezer gets to 20 deg & the lower part gets to 45 deg! I do not get any code lights! What sound I check? Thanks Jim Elliott
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

Is it the same on LP mode as it is on AC mode? Is this a slideout installation? And is the fridge level? Has it been working right along and this just started or has it been sitting for some time and you just turned it on? Please get back to me with this information and I can help you sort this out. All follow ups are included in our fee and fully expected.

Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you got this resolved yet or do you need something additional from me here?