Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

My Xantrek 1012 in my Volvo truck has stopped working, there

Customer Question

My Xantrek 1012 in my Volvo truck has stopped working, there in power going in but no power comin out. Is it shot or is there some master reset I am missing
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Check the reset on the unit to see if that tripped. Do you have the manual for this or not? Get back to me if you don't have it or can't locate the reset and I can assist you further. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

See the attached link for the manual for what I believe you have. If not, please let me know. http://www.xantrex.com/documents/Discontinued-Products/IP1012_AL-OperationGuide%20(975-0337-01-01_rev_A).pdf

Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

This model has a fuse instead of a reset like the later versions. See section 3-4 and 3-5 on checking that and what the replacement is if it is bad. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee.