gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

I have been having issues with my hydraulic slide out. Just

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** been having issues with my hydraulic slide out. Just got my motorhome back from camping world on friday one of the issues they fixed was slide would not go out even though I could hear the pump running. They said it was a blown fuse and that the replaced a 15 amp with a 30 amp to fix the problem. When I got the motor home back I tested the slide and it went out and back in. Today when I tried to put it out, the same problem is still there...I can hear it running but will not go out. I check that 30 amp fuse and it was blown again. After reading through this site, I saw that it is suppose to be a 15 am fuse so I put in a new 15 amp fuse....slide will still not move. There is plenty of oil. What in the world is the problem with this slide? I have had my fill with camping world after spending thousands of s there, They have not fixed anything right.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a Rexhall Aerbus with hwh hydraulic leveling system and slide out. what else to you want to know?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

DO you know what series HWH system you have? How many slides do you have and when the fuse is blown will the jacks work?