gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Mate after a slide out, awning, +legs ,REMOTE CONTROL

Customer Question

Hey mate after a slide out, awning, +legs ,REMOTE CONTROL for a keystone cougar..2011 model 325 SRX .vin number 4YDF32522B2505582 In australia so do not know where to buy one from or order one on line ....email address is ***@******.*** the one i have turns on just like hach marcks were the writing (mode) is not working .torch is has power
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Do I understand you need a new remote for the awning and slide out? Is this an LCI (Lippert system) here? Did you replace the batteries in the remote?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Look on the end of the roller on the awning and there should be a model number. IF you can get me that OR attach a photo of your remote to your post, I should be able to help you with this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no numbers on awning ...have sent video of remote showing what happens when it is turned on
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

It may take some time to get that to me from Customer Service.........can you attach it to your post?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Got the video.........and yes, that remote is bad. Let me see if I can find a source for you here.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am waiting back for a response from my Keystone dealer parts source to see if that model is still available. I did forward them your video. I will check with them tomorrow and see if they have any news.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Still no word from them on this, Jon............I will give them another call today and see if can jack them up some.

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

I have called them numerous times............and have had no response. My only suggestion is for you to contact Keystone Customer Service directly and find out if this is still available or if it has been superseded by a newer version. Sorry I wasn't able to find out more, but I have no access to them myself as I am not a dealer. Please feel free to ask for a refund on your fee.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
THANK YOU I WILL ASK FOR A REFUND OF AU $ 37 because i am not working need every cent i can get .
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Don't blame you a bit...........sorry I couldn't get them to respond.