Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Part number and availability replacement A/C shroud model

Customer Question

Part number and availability for a replacement A/C shroud for a model 457915 in black? Also availability in the Denver area.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

I am showing that unit is for a brisk air AC unit, click HERE to view, I would get a hold of a few RV stores in your area for availability. On the link I supplied it will have a manufacturers number give them that number. It might have to be ordered in, being the black color less likely a parts store would have that in stock..... Hope this helps helps some..... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

I saw you had two open questions for this issue and closed the other one so you do not get charged twice. I am unable to respond to that one as it was closed. IF you still need help on this please let me know. That should be the shroud you need, he dometic part number is(###) ###-####010

Hope this helps some.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped???/ If you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert