Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How do you get tv out of overhead entertainment center of

Customer Question

how do you get tv out of overhead entertainment center of 2005 sunrise
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Hopefully this helps as this is the way most Winnebagos are set up, you need to get the face plate or trim off the cabinet so you can look have a better look inside. On most this face plate is held on by screws either secured through the face plate unto the cabinet frame or driven thru the sides of cabinet frame into the face plate. These screws are usually covered by wooden buttons IF they are on the outside, they hide the screws.Pry the buttons to expose screws. Once you can see inside the TV may be held in place by varying methods, from strapping, angle brackets etc. Whatever is holding tv may be screwed into the side of tv. Most will have a steel strap holding it in that is attached to the bottom of the cabinet. The TV also might be very heavy so having a second hand should help out on this.... Hope this helps out some... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert