Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I bought a 2016 keystone passport 3220bh and I want to know

Customer Question

I bought a 2016 keystone passport 3220bh and I want to know how to mount a 32" tv in the master bedroom and where to get the right mount.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Most RV shops or dealers have a number of various mounts available.........both fixed and on moveable arms. The one you choose depends on where you mount it and if you want it to pivot or not. I am not at my shop right now, but when I get there later I can give you the names of a few. I suspect that Amazon and E-Bay have some listed as well. The price varies so you can shop around. If you are somewhat handy with tools, these aren't that hard to mount up. Hope that helps. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You for your answer yes some names would help I have gone on amazon and they have alot of different types but I just am wondering in my rv there's a wall in between the bedroom and living area with a tv on the that same wall in the living area and there is a space to put a tv in the bedroom area its that there are sliding doors that cover the tv cabinet in the bedroom when you open them and that's what I'm worried about when Thanks for your time.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You might add a photo or two to your post using the paperclip icon so I can see what you have. That could help in my assessment of the situation. Do you think it is best to have it in a fixed postion or on a swing arm mount?