gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I am replacing water heater on fleetwwod bounder and the new

Customer Question

I am replacing water heater on fleetwwod bounder and the new heater has 4 wire, should brown factory wire hook to red wire on atwwood and where should the white wire connect
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the old heater had 110v switch which is no longer there and my heater 12v switch is located in front of coach and heater is in rear
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

What is the make and model number of the new water heater are installing?

Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

Is the Atwood the new or or old one or both?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

I see they had some problem processing your payment and are working it out. Once that is done, I can call you. Hang in there!

Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or do you still need some input from me here?