gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 2010/2011 Lexington 28 ft. GT class C+ with three

Customer Question

I have a 2010/2011 Lexington 28 ft. GT class C+ with three side -outs. I have a 18 foot manual awning on it at this time . I would like to replace it with an electric awning can you tell where I can purchase an electric anwing , I,m having a problem getting one because of the special way it mounts to the motor Home.
Thank You,
Richard Gildner ***@******.***
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

What was the reason they gave for not being able to find one? I believe both Dometic and Carefree make one that will work on this. Attach a photo of the area

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

you are talking about and give me the make and model of the manual awning you have now. I can assist you further once I have that. All follow ups are included in our fee and fully expected.