gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

My name is ***** ***** and we are having furnace problems.

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and we are having furnace problems. The mother board is good. The Rv store said it was probably blower. What happens is when the furnace is turned on the red light comes on makes a clicking noise then the red light goes off. My husband tried manually turning blower when I turned on furnace and it wouldn't move. Any ideas other than blower?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Did you get all that I wrote about blower and everything
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

What is the make and model of the furnace? Get back to me with this information and I can make some suggestions as to the problem and how to test it.