Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I need a photo or drawing of the 12V engine battery hookup

Customer Question

I need a photo or drawing of the 12V engine battery hookup and the 2 6V battery chassis. I can not move the unit until this is done. No one in the area have been able to help. The Motor Home is a 1997 with the Chev. Vortex Engine.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

Are these all located in the front area? Were the cables marked before taking them off or not?

Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

IF NOT, you will need to contact Fleetwood Customer Service at(###) ###-####and get them to e-mail a copy of the wiring schematics for this coach to you. There are too many variations on the wiring FROM the batteries based on what equipment this has. You will need the FIN number of your coach as that is how they are filed. IF you need more on this once you have them, please get back to me and I can assist you further. I will make a phone chat option available for you as well.

Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

Just checking back in Ronald, to see if you were able to get the wiring diagrams from Fleetwood? Please let me know if you need more input from me on this issue. Thanks!