gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a Carriage Compass 2007 which I live in full time.

Customer Question

I have a Carriage Compass 2007 which I live in full time. Just been in it for 1 month and my toilet wont drain. I checked the holding tanks and they are empty, and also connected a hose to the sant t flush connection to flush it out, still clogged. Please help. thank you, Rachel
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

Check with your local RV dealer or shop and see if they have some Happy Camper Extreme Cleaner. That is what we use at my shop for this and it will clean that out in about 2-3 hours. Get back to me with the make and model of toilet you have and I may be able to come up with some other suggestions as well. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Just checking back in, Rachel to see if you got this resolved or do you still need some assistance from me?