peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a Dome 9702 serial number 45622 which works. I also

Customer Question

I have a King Dome 9702 serial number 45622 which works. I also have the keypad and its does lock on satellites and is setup for 22 Dish Network. I am trying to hook up Sonicview SV-360 elite PVR for Free to Air TV. I do not know what all the setting mean and when I called King Dome they stated it would work and also the dip switches in the dome do not work. Can you tell me how to set this King Dome up with this receiver. Step my step.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Set up for the receiver too.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
That's Step by Step instructions for both. Thank you.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you may have to obtain info like this here from a local repair center or dealer that works on this model here.They may be able to tell you how to set up the dish and receiver properly at no cost in some cases.If this was already attempted or is not an option for you here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You right no one replied. I did RV shops in my state and a few others with no help. If you know anything please let me know.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.If you want I can open your question back up for others here to see if anyone else here can help further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Pete thank you for replying but I have calling King Dome and local RV dealers and repair shops with no luck. So, so far no has helped me to date with this question. I am in no rush so take your time.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Still waiting for reply. Can anyone help.