gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

We have no water hot. And lights keep flickering when heat

Customer Question

We have no water hot. And lights keep flickering when heat is on turn. We are in Tybee RVpark.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Are you plugged into shore power or not? When was the last time the batteries were serviced or load tested? If they are over 3 years old, there is good chance that they may be bad or failing.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

If you can give me the make and model of the water heater I can give you some things to check. The data tag is on the outside once you open up the outside cover.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Be sure that the batteries are full of water...........my last customer had batteries that were nearly dry and he was having the same kind of problems. I am in California and will be up for some time yet.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see if you got this sorted out or do you still need some assistance from me here?