Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have electrically operated day/night shades. The driver

Customer Question

I have electrically operated day/night shades. The driver night shade only moves up or down a little each time I push switch, I have to push switch probably 50 times or so to fully open or close. Just started
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

That can be in the switch or the motor. No way to really tell without some testing. It might be just a bad connection, but that is more rare. If this is a Carefree shade, it might be the gear is failing. That is pretty common on those. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more and please include the make of the shades if you know. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see if you got this sorted out or do you still need some input from me here?