gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have none electrical to the dash. House system is fine.

Customer Question

I have none electrical to the dash. House system is fine. Engine batteries are new and charged. No lights or action at the ignition switch.
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The RV Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It's a 98 Alegro Bus. Started right up a week ago, but now, nothing.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I have someone coming out Monday. Just trying to get ready as much as I can prior.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the RV Mechanic should know about your RV?
Customer: What typical conditions can cause this. What do you all run into?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the RV Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Sorry for the delay.... When you turn the key ON do you get any dash power at all?

Robert

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This was no help at all. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.