Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 1999 Discovery class A motorhome and am having

Customer Question

I have a 1999 Discovery class A motorhome and am having electrical problems. I cannot get the running lights or the right rear turn signals to come on. The bulbs on the turn signals is good and the headlights come on but not the exterior coach lights
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

I happen to have a print for the 00 discovery (Frieghtliner) and it shows a fuse block 4 fuses, the fuses are left turn, clearance lights, right turn and stop hazard. It is hard to id the exact location but to me looks like it is outside near the battery breaker box, and it also shows some relays and a 135 amp breaker is also in the general area. I would also be checking the connectors at each light, front and rear make sure nothing is loose or corroded. IF you can not find that fuse block then you might need to get a hold of Fleetwood with your FIN and they should be able to tell you exact location. What I also might try is turn the ignition ON, get a 12 volt test light and probe each fuse you find on the outside for power. The test light will tell you which fuses have and are missing power.. Hope this some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert