Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 190 versatile 2012 model VIN 1GCZGUCG7 C1170454.

Customer Question

I have a 190 versatile 2012 model VIN 1GCZGUCG7 C1170454. The AC circuit to the TV,drivers side rear and over the counter receptacles have quit functioning.THere is power out of the circuit breaker and Ihave replaced the ground fault outlet .Is thetre some way I can get at the wiring easily. Is it accessable behind the second side door nad if so how do you open it.
Thanks for your help: Neil Hunter at ***@******.***
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

DO you have an inverter on your roadtrek? IF so check the inverter for some breakers, most all inverters will have two breakers located on them. IF you go to roadtreks web site and down load the owners manual it will show you all the access points and even show you how it is wired and where all the GFI'S are located, I do not have a wiring diagram or I would give it to you, might need to contact road trek directly to see if they will send you one. The manual however will show layout of the AC power and any receps. and GFI'S that are in the circuit. Click HERE and then click on support and then you will see manuals and it will allow you to download. I wanted to mention the inverter as sometimes that gets missed... Hope this helps some... Robert