Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My brother change both propane tanks with new ones, now the

Customer Question

my brother change both propane tanks with new ones, now the furnace just clicks on
and shuts off after a few seconds, I open the line for the gas thinking of a air block
then when I went back to the thermostat no temp. showing in display window, the switch
does nothing from cool/heat, fan switch, nothing was really touched ?
could the thermostat go bad just like that the fuse looked good but did not have a way
to check it but will when I go back the thermostat is RV Comfort.HC / coleman-mach
part# ***** 7853,
Any help you can give will be great
Thank You
Steve D
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

IS the fan for the furnace coming on at all? IS the electrode sparking?

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

IT sounds like the thermostat is not doing anything at all. On that thermostat if you remove the face there should be a glass fuse, make sure the fuse is good and then I would remove it for 5 mins and see if the thermostat will respond. IF you have power going to the thermostat then it will have to be replaced, click HERE for some troubleshooting, hope this helps some... Robert