peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a periodic screech on the driver side of my 2014

Customer Question

Good morning. I have a periodic screech on the driver side of my 2014 newmar dutchstar 4369. My dealer said they've had some issues with the lock arm behind the driver making this noise. He said it's located half way up from the floor to the ceiling behind the driver seat. It occurs when going on rough roads. What can I do to repair it. How do I replace the bushings
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

You will have to have it inspected to see if this is worn or damaged bushings or a loose component causing this noise here needing installed properly or replaced.I dont show the repair info on this here for the lock arm myself but saw no one else had responded to this here and wanted to see if I could help in any way.

I would have this inspected further to locate the cause and then from there repaired to correct this issue.If you want to continue here still to see if anyone else has any more info on this let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete