gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Headlight adjustment screws

Customer Question

Headlight adjustment screws
Category: RV
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 9 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** will try to help. What is it you are doing? you are modifying the headlights with a different style screw and having trouble with adjustments? Please provide more details about your question.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No these are the original headlights and I need to adjust the headlights so the screws have a plastic insert that allows headlights to tilt when you screw them in or out there missing
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thanks for the update. What is the year make and model of your RV? It is not showing on my screen for some reason.

We can continue back and forth here or if you would like a phone call it is offered as an additional service. i sent over the offer if you would prefer to have a call. Please let me know the chassis info so I can see the style headlight assemblies you have or upload photos with the paperclip icon above.