gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I HAVE A 2014 BIGHORN 3875FB, I HAVE NO POWER ON MY ISLAND

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2014 BIGHORN 3875FB, I HAVE NO POWER ON MY ISLAND OR MY OUT SIDE PLUG OR MY PLUG WHERE THE WATER VALVE IS IN THE STORAGE COMPARTMENT. I CHECKED THE DFI IN BOTH BATHROOMS AND THEY ARE FINE,THE BREAKERS ARE OK. THERE MUST BE AN OTHER DFI SOME PLACE THAT I CAN'T FIND!!!!!!!!
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

I think you meant "GFCI" and they can go bad or did you test them with a multimeter? I would start there and also test the main service breakers to be sure one isn't passing only part of the AC current across. A meter is about $20 or so at most hardware stores and easy to use and I can direct you in the testing. I will also make a phone chat option offer for you if you would rather do this over the phone.

Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you got this resolved or do you still need some additional input from me?