Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a Onan CCK 3cR. It has two rocker switches on top of

Customer Question

I have a Onan CCK 3cR. It has two rocker switches on top of the control box. The right switch is broken ( elec start/stop) The fuel pump only runs when you hold down the left switch (rope-start/stop) It appears that the rocker switches are built into the Control panel, plus there are no separate part #'s for rocker switches in my parts manual (927-0220 A-U)
The Control board (300-2027) is obsolete. How do I keep the fuel pump running-I find no on/off toggle switch?? It has a remote start panel which turns the motor over, but once again, the fuel pump doesn't run without holding down the rope start switch.
Help.
Earl
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You might be able to have yours repaired or get one from Flight Systems. They do a lot of after market boards for older sets and some board repairs. They have a website and if you don't find it, let me know and I can add a link when I get to my computer later. Hope that helps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Been there, they don't have one. Any valid ideas?
Earl
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

No..........except for finding a used one or having yours rebuilt. I can check with another source who rebuilds boards and get back to you.