peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 2014 Itasca Navion 24M. Bought it new last July

Customer Question

Hello... I have a 2014 Itasca Navion 24M. Bought it new last July 2015. Have approx 3K miles on it. A few hundred miles ago I started getting a warning chime and light, and a code on the dash of 92D. It comes and goes and seems to have increased numerically as I drive. It is now up to 96D. I have tried to Google the code, but no luck. My local RV repair shop didn't know what it was. I thought perhaps it was a DEF warning and refilled the DEF, but nothing changed. The coach is stationary most of the time because I use it as my work accomodations. And occasionally I take a weekend trip in it. So I'm only logged a few hundred miles since the error code started. I would like to get the RV serviced and have the code addressed. But would like to know what the code means first. Thanks.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be a service warning letting you know that the vehicle needs serviced and continues to increment with time as the vehicle sits or with mileage.I dont show the exact info on this code here myself unfortunately.I would contact a dealer that works with this exact model here to see if they can tell you what this code indicates here.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks Pete...But this much I knew. I wanted to know specifically what code 96D meant.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete