Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

The freedom 20 inverter/battery charger, which I've had

Customer Question

The freedom 20 inverter/battery charger, which I've had for some 15yrs registers charge but has stopped going to accept then float and has damaged a number of the batteries on my boat by over charging and I don't know anywhere local to London that I could get it serviced
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

Not sure about that either............there are some Service Centers over here in the U.S. for those, but due to the cost involved and the age of the unit, I think the best course of action would just be to replace it with a newer model. Xantrex and Magnum both make some great units and they can be found numerous places on the web at good prices. Amazon and E-Bay have some competitive sellers. I am adding a link to their site and they may be able to direct you to a repair facility over there. pe that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.