Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

The freedom 20 inverter/battery charger, which I've had

Customer Question

The freedom 20 inverter/battery charger, which I've had for some 15yrs registers charge but has stopped going to accept then float and has damaged a number of the batteries on my boat by over charging and I don't know anywhere local to London that I could get it serviced
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

Not sure about that either............there are some Service Centers over here in the U.S. for those, but due to the cost involved and the age of the unit, I think the best course of action would just be to replace it with a newer model. Xantrex and Magnum both make some great units and they can be found numerous places on the web at good prices. Amazon and E-Bay have some competitive sellers. I am adding a link to their site and they may be able to direct you to a repair facility over there. pe that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.