gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 1994 F-Super Duty Class A Motorhome (VIN

Customer Question

I have a 1994 F-Super Duty Class A Motorhome (VIN 3FCL53G6RJA01845). It will turn over but will not start. I have not been in an accident, but it kind of acts like the fuel is shut off. I can't find the shut off switch. Can you tell me where to locate the switch? Also is there anything else I can check?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I checked to see if there was any fuel leaking. I looked through the manual I have for the location of the switch, but I could not find it. The manual I have does not have very much information in it.
JA: Leaks can get messy. The Ford Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: When the vehicle was starting, you could definitely hear the fuel pump engage, but now there is no sound when I turn it over.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 9 months ago.

Hi. Where have you looked for the fuel cutoff switch so far?

Where does your manual say it is? And is your manual a Ford manual or from the motorhome manufacturer?