peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a gulfstream 2013 Sedona. I have lost signal to the

Customer Question

I have a gulfstream 2013 Sedona. I have lost signal to the main tv on both antenna and cable. the other locations still work--bedroom and storage area. have located the splitters and connections are tight. any ideas? thanks ben
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This sounds like a faulty cable connection leading from the antennae and cable connections to this tv.I would inspect the cables to see if any issues are found.If a fault is found with a broken or damaged cable it will need to be either repaired or replaced.Usually a cable will become corroded or broken just enough to cause this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete