peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Backup camera on 2010 allegro red comes on when I put on

Customer Question

backup camera on 2010 allegro red comes on when I put on brakes. when I use turn signal it flashes back and forth between side camera and backup camera. With running lights on when using turn signal all lights on back of coach flash.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This can be due to a fault with the wiring from the turn signal or shifter switch causing the issues here with the wiring being shorted in some cases.I would inspect the wiring to see if any issues are found with it and if a fault is found with the wiring the fault will need to be corrected to resolve this issue here.If this is checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete