Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

The rv is a 1999fleetwood bounder with an Onan marquis 5500

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: What model and year is your RV?
Customer: Hi Pearl
JA: Nice car. The RV Mechanic can help you with your RV. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the rv is a 1999fleetwood bounder with an Onan marquis 5500 generator. I bought it a month ago. First time in the rig turned on generator from dashboard started right up. I ran it a couple of times for 5 minutes since. Today it won't start
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No
JA: OK! The RV Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Are you ready to speak with the RV Mechanic now?
Customer: Yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

Does it turn over? IF so, check the oil level to be sure it is full and be sure you have at least a half tank of gas as it won't run if the fuel in the tank gets too low. Neither will it run if the oil level is too low. IF you check both of those things and you still need help, get back to me. All follow ups are included in our fee.