Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We are purchasing a new Avida Birdsville motorhome with

Customer Question

We are purchasing a new Avida Birdsville motorhome with slide-out. I would like to
obtain a wiring diagram for this vehicle. Is this possible?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

We see these questions all the time and they are difficult to respond to, IF I had a wiring diagram I would give it to you. Your best bet on this is to stay on the dealer or to contact the RV manufacturer direct to see if they would be willing to give one up. Most RV manufacturers have a technical support department for owners and from my experience working for some they will give owners information like this. Click HERE for the contact information for Avida. I would explain to them that you asked the dealer and did not get a response, if they have them available they might send you one. IF you would like to try another expert on this please let me know, I only get credit when you select a rating.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert