Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Experience:  Serving the rv industry since 1977
10974363

I have 3 Dometic Roof Top AC with Heat Model 620215.301

Customer Question

I have 3 Dometic Roof Top AC with Heat Model 620215.301 installed 1994. 2 Heat strips do not work. Is there a direct replacement for the heat strip. If not what new model would fit as a direct replacement for all 3 units. It is a ducted system. All 3 AC's work great.
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I can give that part number to you, however I need the model number of the air conditioning units, thanks

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If you look at my question the model # ***** *****

Hi, sorry I didnt see it. I contacted Dometic and unfortunatly that original heat strip is no longer available, and the new style will not work, however the part number is(###) ###-####007, sorry for the bad news. Your only option is to find if you can someone with new old stock still on hand

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can you recommend some place to search for the part who might have old stock in stock.

your might want to contact PPL motorhomeshttp://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv_parts_rv_accessories.htm