Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Gene my 1995 crown royal signature toilet has no power to it

Customer Question

Gene my 1995 crown royal signature toilet has no power to it and therefore is working
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

I have not seen Gene around in a very long time. I would check on the incoming wire to the toilet and see if it has voltage, follow the wire back and see if there is an inline fuse, sometimes they will put an inline fuse on the power wire to the toilet and it would be 18" from the toilet. Get a 12 volt test light and check all your interior fuse boxes or the fuse box that contains all the fuses for the interior items, go to the house battery and check to see if there is an inline fuse on a smaller gauge wire. IF you still need more help please get me the make and model of the toilet. IF you do have power on the wires going to the toilet it could be a circuit board issue on the toilet... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi, was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert