Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a Domrtic refrigerator in my Jayco Greyhawk. Getting

Customer Question

I have a Domrtic refrigerator in my Jayco Greyhawk. Getting code F. , A, now C
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

What is the model of the Dometic Fridge?

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

if you need more help please get me the model number of the Dometic, I Know the Norcolds have the letter codes you describe but would need to look up the model of the Dometic to see what is going on. IF you need more time to locate the model number that is fine, I am around daily and respond when I can. Robert

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Maybe it is Nor old. My kids are camping and it's not cooling
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

OK

The F code is it failed to light on LP the A code is o AC power available to the fridge and the most important is the C code which means LOW DC voltage..

The fridge needs good DC voltage to turn on, it could care less if the fridge is plugged in, but the control board needs DC power. So if the voltage started dropping then you might see these codes. I would have them check the battery voltage at the back of the fridge it should be 12 volts or more, it sounds like this could be a Norcold 500. IF that is the case click HERE and it will provide you details on troubleshooting each code. I would start with the C code because if there was low voltage then the fridge is not going to work properly. if you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert