Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My front driver side levling will not go down 1974 fleetwood

Customer Question

my front driver side levling jack will not go down 1974 fleetwood coronado. ty
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

This is a really old unit, are these hydraulic jacks? Who is the manufacturer of the jacks? Do you have a control panel or levers for the jacks. please describe to me how the jacks are operated and I might have some input on this.... Robert

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
hi robert.the only name got off the jack was HWH. i have 3 levers to operate them.front up.rear up.side to side.any help would be appreceated.thanks dan
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

OK

I am familiar with HWH but this is an older unit, they used to have some info on these, let me see IF I can track that down, I will respond by the end of the day, IF I can not find anything I will let you know and put your question back up for other experts.

Thanks, Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

OK

Click HERE and see if that looks like yours, if so that is a service manual and really should help. IF that is not yours let me know and I can have another look....

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped? Let me know if that is NOT your controls...

Robert