Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I need to find a Hood panel barrel key 2002 Damon Intruder

Customer Question

I need to find a Hood panel barrel key for a 2002 Damon Intruder RV. Lost my key and can't get to battery which is dead
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Normally that barrel key is universal meaning the same key would be used for other Intruders to unlock the engine compartment. I would get a hold of a RV parts store in your area, if they can not assist you I would try Trimark and South-co directly. They are two key manufacturers that are widely known in the RV world, click HERE and HERE..... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped or you have more questions or concerns..

Thanks, Robert