gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I am trying to install a domestic circuit relay board, there

Customer Question

i am trying to install a domestic circuit relay board, there are two wires a black and a white on the old relay board that do not have a place to plug in on the new one. It is a new a/c that i am installing to replace a non working unit.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

What is the model number of the new A/C and the part number of the circuit board? And the part number on the old relay? Get back to me with this information and I can help you sort this out. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

Just wondering if you missed my response to your question? I need the model number of your new A/C and the part number off the circuit board in order to give you the proper instructions on this. Dometic makes dozens of variations and they aren't all compatible. Thanks!