Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2002 monaco windsor with broken parts in the

Customer Question

I have a 2002 monaco windsor with broken parts in the windshield wiper mech. the label on the system reads monaco kit number 09304379, serial number 218-583. Is this kit available and does it include the entire wiper mech.?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Not seeing anything on that part number. What I would do if I was in your position is contact Monaco directly and see if they can look your coach number up, they do have an active parts, service and technical support department for owners. They can be reached at 877....466..6226........ They should be able to assist you, sometimes they work off a call back log as well so you might have to leave a message for them, I have heard positive remarks from other owners that had to call in. IF they can not help you I can refer you to a parts place that deals with them...... Hope this helps... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert