gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I am the Sales Manager here at Aarmco RV in Livingston TX. I

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, My name is***** am the Sales Manager here at Aarmco RV in Livingston TX. I have my technician Wendell here with me.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a customer with a Dometic 2652 LBX that just stopped cooling in the freezer and frig. We have replaced the board and the heating element and the unit will work on gas but not electric.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: see above
JA: Is there anything else important you think the RV Mechanic should know about your RV?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert......

When you are trying to run it on AC power is it getting very hot where the wires are going into the flue canister?

Robert